Thursday, June 22, 2017

Next Quilt To Bust!

Any idea how long I've had this pattern in my "to do" box??

I always liked this pattern, which would be great for the fall.

The pattern was published in 2005!  2005!  Gee whiz--
that's a long time to keep something ready to sew!
Why didn't I do it earlier?  Haven't a clue!

I requested batik fat quarters for one of my birthday gifts
one year--maybe two years ago? or three?
anyway, my expatcher friends came through and
I got enough batik quarters to make this quilt

A nice variety--so here we go--finally, going to work on this pattern!

I've got half of the pumpkins cut out--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...