Monday, June 12, 2017

Monday Blues?

Sometimes, we just don't want to face Mondays!  Why does it come after that wonderful spent weekend?  Oh, Monday!  Back to work, wash day, cleaning day, pick yourself up day and get to it day!  There is a solution for those Monday blues.....................................here

Every Monday (began last week--sorry, I'm late!) there will be a
FREE block!  Yes, free!  I love free and I love Temecula's designs.

I need some small blocks to go with the T-shirt quilt I'm designing.
Hop over to the blog and pick up your free pattern--
be aware--these are miniature blocks--only 4"x4" 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...