Monday, June 26, 2017

I Skipped That Lesson :-(

What was I thinking?  The May lesson with Year of Therapy was to knit a mouse--ugh!  Albeit, it was a cute mouse--I didn't really want to knit a mouse.  And what would I do with it after I did knit it???
Skipping a lesson isn't a good thing--when the June pattern rolled around, it used that skipped lesson technique-- a pin hole cast on!


Now, I'm at a disadvantage!  Bummer--didn't do any good to skip that lesson just
because the outcome was a mouse--a cute mouse nonetheless!

It's back to the May lesson to learn what I skipped!  I would have been so far
advanced if only I hadn't skipped May...............


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...