Sunday, July 7, 2019

Stash Buster!

Last night I pulled out one of my knitting bags to see
what it contained--okay--let's finish knitting this scarf--
after all there was only about four rows that needed to be 
added before running out of yarn.
There were several of these balls left from an early 2018 project--
There were just small bits from each ball so I used each one
in this scarf--it made an interesting accessory and finished
the stash of fuzzy yarns

It's a Party Lace scarf--easy to knit--although I would
forget the pattern at times--this will go in the charity bag
for our "Helping Hands" theme for 2020 January spin-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...