Sunday, July 21, 2019

So Far Behind and IN No Hurry........

I wrote about the Japanese pattern scarf we were
knitting--well, I'm trying to knit--I'm so far behind but I'm in no hurry--

Add a bead--usually no problem when I have my
handy dandy little crochet hooks--couldn't find them--
must be in another bag that's hiding for the time being.

So-----how do you add a bead without a hook?
Always have dental floss on hand--
take a long piece of floss, 
place bead, pull one end of floss through the knit loop

double back though the bead and pop that little
sucker right on the stitch!
I can't find my cable needle either--darn--now what?
wait, I have toothpicks--not so smooth but can
always find toothpicks!
onward we go..................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...