Tuesday, July 23, 2019

A Glutton for Punishment!

Yes, I'm certainly one of those people who think they can knit lots of things at the same time--no matter there are several UFO's in my knitting bags--BUT--along comes two mystery knit alongs--and I'm hooked!

The first one is FLG mystery--from Elizabeth Ravenwood--The knit version is Royal Skillmistress Gauntlets--you can find on Ravelry, of course--look under Fingerless Mitts to get started.
For the crocheter--you have Tea Party Make along--Wish I 
liked to crochet--bet I don't!
I had these two rather plain yarns in my stash--I promised
myself I wouldn't buy any more yarn--I can always
dye them after completed.

The other mystery is a sock mystery!
I haven't done socks for awhile--here I come!

This yarn will work nicely for that pair of socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...