Tuesday, July 9, 2019

July Agatha Read

The Murder on the Links--

I actually have this book!  It was the second one she wrote--I
ordered several of her first books thinking I would read them in order-
that flew out the window in a hurry!!
Doesn't matter if I have the print book--I'll look for a video or audio that
I can knit to as I watch!

When I looked for patterns pertaining to links, golf, etc.
ones that popped up were mostly golf club covers--
hubby already has his special covers--so
I won't waste my time.

Then, if you read further in this book--you find that Poirot is
in France--ooh laa!  I can knit something French related
I found this darling baby cap--so quick to knit and so
useful for a baby gift
"French Braid" from Sarah Lou Knits--isn't it darling?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...