Saturday, July 13, 2019

Group Project

I'm following through on our Expatchers group project.
It was suggested at one of our gatherings we should
try to do something together--
decision--make Pat Sloan's Out of the World
monthly quilt blocks.
Couple of the gals are using patriotic fabrics,
Judy is using sheep prints--I decided I needed
a summer quilt for decoration--
hence--sunflowers!
This is the first block

There are four of these blocks which will be the corners of
the setting
I needed more sunflowers in the corners so I cut out some
iron on ones--might add extras to the block later

Another block--you'd think you could find lots of
sunflower fabrics, but alot of these are pulled from
my stash

I like adding blue--nothing as refreshing as a
blue/yellow quilt

And why not add some green too--
This is July's block--I've not thought about the setting yet--
some of the gals are working on theirs as they make their monthly
blocks


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...