Saturday, July 27, 2019

Finished!

Done!  Finished! Complete!

All of the above!  Another one in the books--this was the jelly roll
quilt--I really wanted to make it a broken chain--but just didn't
do it--was worried the recipient would think I'm crazy--went
with the straight set--goes on the stack of tops waiting to be quilted
This has been in line to be made--pillowcase--
girls need something soft and pink--I used the
Jenny's version from youtube

Quick and easy to make--

This one for boys--the fabric contained most of the sports that
boys like

Both of these cases will go to boys/girls club group--
Good gifts to give for their own personal use.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...