Monday, July 29, 2019

That's All Folks..................................


It's a Wrap!  Another spinning adventure is in the books!
I enjoyed watching the Tour de France when I had a chance--
I learned several things about this race--
it's all about team work! Endurance! Conquering your fears!
Accepting challenges!  
This is nothing new to us--as spinners--we will take
on any challenge we can; tackle the unknown;
not buckle under pressure--never give up (although, there have
been a few fibers I wanted to throw in the waste bin!)

What fiber did you tackle and overcome?  What challenges
did you undertake?


My wheel and hands did its best to make a fine yarn from
cashmere roving

It spun a beautiful BFL/silk blend
Together, the wheel and I, finished up 4 oz. of cotton/silk
We spent two days spinning silk

The last days of TDF we spun another BFL/tussah silk blend.
The exciting part of the tour is seeing everyone's accomplishments--
we worked like a team! to make this Tour de Fleece a success!




No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...