Monday, April 18, 2016

Sister's Choice Is Quilted!

I'm so happy to report that my Sister's Choice quilt top is layered and quilted by Judy M.  This was a free Bonnie Hunter pattern that I worked on last summer.  The top was finished many moons ago--I just didn't have the backing; then it was at Judy's house for a few weeks--that traveling long arm gal needs to stay home, huh!!??
But, here it is in all its glory!  It was such a fun scrap quilt to make.

Simple nine patch block with wings--

I like the quilting pattern too

All swirly--just need to trim the edges, sew on the binding (which is ready)
and stitch!
Another delight to add to my collection--this could be a charity quilt too if
you twist my arm a little..................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...