Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Hump Day Yarn Along

I finished my fingerless gloves the other night--just needed to tie up all those loose ends--a project I don't relish to do.  Then I remembered I had a special needle that would help me with that task

This blunt end needle is perfect for working on fiber projects--it doesn't catch on the fibers as you stitch into wooly works.

and see that needle eye--it's open so all you need to do is pull the fiber up close and snap it in!

I always hated trying to thread the needle--now, here is the answer!
And my Fingerless gloves are finished and ready to wear!
You can find these type of needles at Spiral Eye Needles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...