Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Roaming....................................

Some days there is the roaming factor................
I just want to sit and roam through the internet
Just to see what's OUT there in the
vast world of worlds.
Do you Roam?

We can walk through pathways of shadows to find

wide open spaces--look through the mesh to see grids of clouds and green fields
Or

we can day dream under the sun as the windmill turns and turns
Yes, I roam--some days when I bring up my blog, I click the Next Blog button at the
top of the page just to see where I'll go.
Today I've been to UK, Kuwait, Australia, Japan and
then I got tired.................
it's exhausting when you roam!
and time melts away!
I'm roaming when I  should be...........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...