Saturday, May 9, 2020

Oh Woe Is Me-----

On top of all this virus stuff, wearing masks, washing your hands till they're raw, social distancing--I have NO sewing machine!!  So, Woe is Me!  

"This phrase means I am in trouble or I am struggling. People might say woe is me when they are going through hard times, when they are sad about something, or whenever obstacles befall them on the path of life. The phrase is archaic, and today it is mostly used ironically or in self-deprecation."

Am I really that bad off?  Not really!  There are many who have suffered more distress than I'll ever know--we think our personal situation is awful--when we can't do the things we like-

But, I do have other projects to pull out and finish.  Here is one that I"ll begin tonight as I listen to live streaming country music


Proximity Hat designed by Orange Smoothie is the winner for my
needles!  
I just finished plying this handspun wool/silk blend and it will make a nice hat--
think I'll need to do 4 ply for this hat; otherwise, it will fit a small head
and believe or not--I have a big fat head!

No more Woe is Me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...