Today is our 57th Anniversary--can't believe we have been together this long--there are good days and bad days, but throughout those times, we have worked together to get everything sorted out.
The photo is at our 50th anniversary vow renewal! It was something crazy we did! and it was fun times with our family-- Graceland Wedding Chapel was the location with "Elvis" officiating!
So seven years later, we remember our day in Las Vegas and our celebration of our love of each other and our joy of God Almighty who guides us each and every day!
Tuesday, May 19, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes! I Didn't Rememer!
I'm sure you have never done this! Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or put it in a...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...

No comments:
Post a Comment