Friday, May 1, 2020

Picnic in Style!


Fort Worth Fabric Studio has the perfect recipe for this summer's picnic cloth!
I'm ready to spread out this colorful quilt and set out my best
fried chicken, pickles, potato salad, deviled eggs and share with my
family!!

Here are my blocks from the scrap bin.  Below is the ones made with
their kit.  Waiting for the next step---
And below is step 2--interesting what you can do with your stash!



 Here are some tempting recipes for a picnic!

Yum! Yum!  Fried Chicken!  Finger food on a skewer!


How about pickled radishes? everybody loves a good Deviled egg-- and everyone
has their favorite recipe too!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...