Thursday, May 21, 2020

It's A Kaleidoscope!!


Holy Moly!  It's time to make something quick and easy--
I'm breaking out the small double pointed needles to whip out
some kitchen dishcloths to keep me clean!
I've not had my year long projects close at hand--I'm almost
going crazy without needles in my hands
Then I came across this! Knitpicks has a "ton" of free--
yes!  free! dishcloth patterns--
my stash baskets are overflowing with cotton yarns.
choosing the first pattern will be difficult--maybe, monthly theme--
like May Flowers--  Like the purple Bellflower of the bright yellow
Sunflower--there are 52 free patterns--one for each week of the year!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...