Thursday, May 7, 2020

It Finally Happen.......................

I was breezing along with all my sewing projects; even
finished these two UFOs below--

got this quilted and the binding sewn on

then quilted this one, put the binding on

and THEN it happen!!

My Bernina machine went bonkers!!  It stalled out on me!
Fabric would not feed through the needle--
can we say flustered--changed the needle, pulled out the bobbin
and cleaned all the parts underneath--changed thread several times,
still no results--
still had trouble with the fabric feeding through, it just sits there
and churns in one spot!!  Read all the internet suggestions and
nothing changed a thing.....I give up........
Time to get it to repair shop!

Only problem--Bernina shop isn't open!!  But, you can drop them
an email and then drop off the machine--outside their door with
note attached to machine with all the information--they'll pick it
up and send you a receipt!
Guess that's what I'll do--
since I don't have another sewing machine--
I will not be sewing anytime soon--

Let's just go to another project and finish up
these knitting projects
Chunky yarn makes a perfect hat and quick knit






No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...