Saturday, May 23, 2020

Stuck!

Yes, I'm just like many of you--stuck!  Stuck with my motivation!  Stuck with my creativity!
Stuck!  Stuck!  Stuck!  Just like the scene from the movie "The Christmas Story"


I've heard from several of my friends that they are also 'stuck'--the mojo has gone or maybe, it's just lying low till we get moving outdoors again and away from our 'stuck' in lives!

Oh my word!  There are a zillion sites with motivation quotes!  I'm pulling out my hair--none of those quotes will help with this situation we are 'stuck' with!

So,,,,,,what do I do? I sit and watch videos--not very productive for sure!  But, at least, I"m not
stuck in my world for awhile....how is it in your world?????



No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...