Tuesday, April 2, 2019

A Day In May Mystery

Oh Yes!!  Another mystery from Fort Worth Fabric Studio!!  So happy to see this--I was thinking the other day that there are no spring quilts in my stash.  Yes, I have an Easter quilt or two, but nothing for spring.....................the timing on this one is just perfect!  Of course, I'm a day late getting the information--it will be a five (5)  week sew along.  The patterns are free and kits are available for less than $50.
I'm gathering my fabrics today to begin--and I'll find some purple (my dreaded color!) to sew along!


Here’s what we can share about this Mystery Quilt: • Finished size is approximately 41” x 41” • Kits are available – with Backing + Binding INCLUDED • Highly suggested (not required) Bloc Loc 6.5” HST Ruler, Marking Trio from Omnigrid • Patterns are free and will be posted to our website on Mondays (schedule below) • Cutting guide & fabric requirements will be posted on week 1 • This quilt along will last 5 weeks • Skill level: we have one block that is considered intermediate, the rest of the blocks are confident beginner. If you are a confident beginner ready for a challenge, you can do this! Posting schedule: April 1, April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29 All PDF Downloads will be located on our website under Patterns or search “A Day In May”

No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...