Monday, April 15, 2019

Odds And Ends

Camilla, one of our expatchers, made this lovely pastel
quilt from birthday fat quarters she received over the
years--she wanted a spring time throw for the living area
The pattern comes from Stashtastic by Doug Leko

I thought I was a genius--then I reread the instructions--
make 4--yes, FOUR! blocks, not just one, but four!

I decided to use my hand dyed fabrics for this quilt from
Fort Worth Fabric Studio--A Day in May Spring Mystery.
I thought I was so smart to finish--well, the second
clue was issued and now, I'm way behind!!  Don't
think this will be finished for that day in May!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...