Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Spin-in Treasures!

Sometimes at January spin-in, I have time to shop--
mostly before the participants arrive in the morning
or after they leave in the evening.

I did find this lovely 50/50 merino/silk blend
at Dicentra Designs booth--"Russian Puppet"--
love Lisa's names for her fibers!

This was a gift from my partner (the other half of my brain!)
Handspun natural color cotton!

And a Cowl--although, not purple--it suits me just fine!

Another pretty from Lisa @ Dicentra Designs is
this felted reversible shawl--soft and drapey,
I couldn't resist!


The front side combines many techniques
and textures--wool/silk roving on
silk backing

Yummy! Yummy--colors just like the Gulf of
Mexico waters on Destin beaches



I have three sets of HiYa Hiya interchangeable knitting needles
and love them--when talking with lace maker extraordinary Fran--
 one who knit this fabulous lace shawl.
She said she uses ChiaoGoo Needles 

I just had to try them!  Amazon here I come!
and the needles arrive within two days!

I rarely use needles above size 8--this set is perfect!  
So anxious to try them out on my lace knitting projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...