Friday, February 2, 2018

Sew Something Patriotic!


Alycia Quilts offers a free Mystery QAL (quilt along).
Alycia is the Colorado Quilt of Valor co-ordinator.
She makes sure that each veteran receives a patriotic
quilt as a tangible thank you for their service.

January 31 was the day she released the fabric 
requirements for the next mystery, which she is 
calling 'scrappy'!  Finds my stash just fine.

Maybe, you'll join along with me as we sew for our vets!

Fabric Requirements:

This quilt is a really scrappy quilt – so I am going to give you estimates of yardage. I grabbed from my scrap bins and used those first…
Reds:  1 ½ yards  Pick a variety
White: 2 ½ yards   I used a Variety, but one white will work as well
Dark Blues: 1 ½ yards Lots of them – the smallest piece you will be using is a 3 ½ inch square
Light Blues 1 ½ yards  ( ½ yard of 3 different lt blues)
Backing
Batting
Binding

Approximate Finished Size is 62 inches x 80 inches


If you prefer a pdf Head over to my Craftsy store and the PDF will be there for downloads -

No comments:

Post a Comment

S T

 Simply tempted to stitch up those circle granny squares designed by #beeLori1. She has begun a stitch along—so tempting!! You can find Lori...