Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Quilts of Valor Mystery


Today marks the day that Alycia begins her Mystery #6!
You can check out her website to get your bearings and
find out the fabric requirements--I bet you, though, it will
be red, white and blue!
Alycia does such wonderful work with Quilts of Valor--
The mission of the Quilts of Valor Foundation is to cover service members and veterans touched by war with comforting and healing Quilts of Valor.

You will find patterns on their website as well as on Alycia's.
I met Alycia many years ago while I spent my summers in Colorado--
at the time I didn't know about Quilts of Valor, but my life
has become enriched with the opportunity to sew for these brave patriots--
my one small chance to make their life richer though the warmth of
a quilt!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...