Friday, July 21, 2017

I See Circles!

Do you ever take the time to view the designs in everyday life?  Yesterday I was thinking about all the circles that are in the kitchen--stove top burner circles, pots, lids, benches, cups, glasses (hard to drink out of something not round!), bottle tops, etc. etc. etc.


Then I open my blogger feed and see more circles!!  This time on a quilt--and it is free!
A Bright Corner features this circle quilt for your sewing pleasure--
and then I find this Cheerio Quilt-- more circles by Missouri Star!

So, don't be like me--going around in circles to find the right pattern to sit down and sew!  Just do it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...