Sunday, July 2, 2017

One Down, No Make That Two!

Why or why did I cut so many of this section for a quilt?
The only good thing is I have three (3) quilts instead of One!
Yes, three quilts!  Goes to prove I should have been measuring
right.

I'm doing one person assembly line sewing!
trying to use up all those middle sections--
just needed to sew 4 patches from 2" squares--
working down that stash bin!

Here we have it--two more quilts!
Same pattern--boring!  Easy to sew though

These will go to church group that is doing collection for Ronald MacDonald House.
Feels good to contribute plus the bonus of eliminating all those
small blocks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just Can’t!!

 It’s been almost two weeks since time change and I just can’t get my body turned around to adjust.  I know it’s only an hour BUT it’s that ...