Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Want A Lap App?

Guess my age is showing!  I had no idea what a lap app was--thought it was an 'app' for something to do with your lap!  Then I began working in wool and found out the real definition of Lap App!
Lap App gives an idea of how this little table came to be.

paper pieces has a good explanation-- and then below is the Youtube video giving you further knowledge of this piece of equipment.  there is even a Facebook group!

Now, I'm trying to decide if I NEED a lap app!  What do you think?  Do you need a lap app?



1 comment:

  1. You keep using that "need" word. This is a great idea and very handy. Treat yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Yes! I Didn't Rememer!

I'm sure you have never done this!  Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or  put it in a...