Monday, May 1, 2017

Tangles, more tangles........................

Okay, so I'm working on my Intarsia Brawling Shawl pattern from April's
(yes, I know it's May, but I'm still stuck in April!) 'Year of Techniques'
projects.



I'm over half way finished--I'm on the down hill side of the pattern--decreases--
but as usual--with Intarsia there are tangles

and with this yarn, there are more tangles than I enjoy!  With Intarsia,
you twist the threads around each other as you meet--which means
every time you twist to seal the joint, you are create a tangle down the line.

I did have a problem with this yarn becoming untwisted in skein,
so I took the advice of someone smarter than me to place the yarn
in plastic bags--that problem was solved!  But, the twisting
and tangles---there is no way, there will be a quick solution.
Just finish........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...