Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Weighted Blanket
I'm sorry I didn't find this video about weighted blankets during the month of April--as April is National Autism Month. We have learned so much about autism in the past few years--Sesame Street has a new character that is Autistic, which will help youngsters in their daily lives. How weighted blankets help DIY Weighted Blanket
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STASH DIVING!
Stash Diving again!! There is such a wealth of goods in that fiber closet--always something 'new' to discover, even though it's...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment