The name Islamorada (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈizla moˈɾaða]), "The Purple Isle," came from early Spanish explorers in the area. Its pronunciation has been anglicized to /ˈaɪləmoʊˈrɑːdə/.
Friday, May 26, 2017
Islamorada Shawl For YOur Knitting Pleasure
The name Islamorada (Spanish pronunciation: [ˈizla moˈɾaða]), "The Purple Isle," came from early Spanish explorers in the area. Its pronunciation has been anglicized to /ˈaɪləmoʊˈrɑːdə/.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Logwood
Earlier this year, we gave a slice of Logwood to our wood working friend. He turns handles for fishing rods and likes to use unique and exo...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...

No comments:
Post a Comment