Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday.........................Yarn Round-up!

I keep moving them from one place to another hoping little gremlins will come
in during the night and do the work I have been putting off!
It's time!  I can't move them anymore.............


These socks need to have the toes closed with Kitchener stitch!  I have my needle at the ready
and the directions--let's get started!



One pair down!  Yay!  another pair to go!

And we are finished!  I don't know why I dread doing this last finishing touch--
I just need to keep saying "purl, purl, knit, knit" and it works out beautifully!
I'm anxious to try Susan B Anderson's  Smooth Operator Sock pattern--
she has developed a way to close the toes without the Kitchener Stitch--how can that be?!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Road trip continues

 Crossing over into Tennessee, we are now on interstate highways: lots of 18 wheelers, less green nice scenery, some dogwood trees and redbu...