Wednesday, April 29, 2020

For Our Vets Comfort

During these days when we all need some comfort and warmth from the outside dings--here is a way to make your days fuller and also give to a military person.  Groups,io has a group that ventures to the world of fabric and sewing adventure.

 The first two clues were posted--easy to sew to make 13.5" block--there are 9 blue blocks and 4 red blocks.  I cut all at once, then got some of them mixed up--in the end all blocks came together!
Using up my stash--once we come out on the other end of this 'shut-in' phase, 
I'll feel good about buying more fabric!!
I decided to use gold for the sashing and random spacer blocks--
Setting on point is not my favorite way --


I've added my triangle points--going to trim and then add borders

Think I did a good job getting corners to meet :-) 
And off it goes to the Chair of Quilt of Valor for quilting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

X Y Z

 X Y Z   The slang phrase XYZ, meaning “examine your zipper,”  has been used since at least the 1960's  These letters are used for const...