Friday, September 29, 2017

shouldn't have, but did!

Thinking I would just take a "peek" at new patterns upcoming--look
what I found!  A free sock pattern!  And it's a mystery!!

Mystery solid sock pattern by  Michelle Leanne Martin
Four clues will be released weekly starting on October 1, 2017. Subsequent release dates are Oct 8, 15 and 22. Distraction is a cuff-down design with charts, in five size choices.

AND 

 this lovely lacey cowl!  This is called Amphora from Skeinwalker Knits
You can find both of these patterns on Ravelry!
I have the perfect yarn for this knit!  I'll alternate this handspun
silk/wool blend.



AND

Melissa Kemmerer has designed this Faded Leftover Hat!
I loved the Fade shawl pattern but didn't buy it (YET!)  So
tempted!  But, love this hat!  Reminds me of the Gap hats I
made couple years ago--the ones I just couldn't stop making.  Wonder
if this will be the same way..........
You can find these wonderful patterns on Ravelry-of course!


My Knitting MoJo is definitely Back! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Noah’s ARC

870 acres!!  You can not imagine how this impacts your life.   On our journey to this destination, we read the story of Noah and the buildin...