Friday, January 2, 2015

January 2: Beginning the New Year Right!

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  Sometimes I do--one year I decided I had too many UFO's and made a resolution to finish TWO UFO's before beginning a NEW UFO!--it worked!!  The next year I had less UFO's.

This year in 2015--I'm making a resolution to learn a new technique a month!  It doesn't matter what or how that technique is applied--just learn a new technique.

Up first--learning how to use that darn Magic Loop technique--Two Toe-Up Socks on One Circular Needle  by Kristin Bellehumeur 


Ok--I can knit two socks on two circulars!  I'm happy I can knit socks period!  And I don't have any trouble turning the heels.  but, I've never done anything with that Magic Loop stuff-- so, let's start by buying the right needle for the project!  47 inches is best length of circular needle to buy for Magic Loop, as you will be able to use this length for any project, including two-at-a-time,
Addi Turbo Lace needles

What new technique will you learn this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

J K

How about Jokes that begin with letter K?  Here goes! Knock, knock. Who’s there? You. You who? Yoo-hoo! Anybody home? Knock, knock. Who’s th...