We go from this packed house of spin-in participants, who have been spinning for 4 days, shopping from 17 vendors, showing off their precious fiber garments and just plain having fun!
To this! Totally empty room, quiet and just a little sadness--but then there is always 2016.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STASH DIVING!
Stash Diving again!! There is such a wealth of goods in that fiber closet--always something 'new' to discover, even though it's...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment