- First thought that comes into my head--"Baa Black Sheep, do you have any wool? Yes sir,
- yes sir, THREE bags full!" and as a fiber person, I certainly have more than three bags full!
- Here are just three of my bags filled with knitting projects!
Tuesday, August 5, 2014
August Break=Three
This is day five (5) of August Break. Our theme for the day is THREE! Now, what do you think when you hear THREE?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
STASH DIVING!
Stash Diving again!! There is such a wealth of goods in that fiber closet--always something 'new' to discover, even though it's...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment