Labor Day has the history of this holiday that is celebrated throughout the United States.
Photos, videos, and other topics
Facts and Figures of Labor Day
And the most important information for this holiday.....................
Food!
Enjoy your holiday!
Saturday, August 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Logwood
Earlier this year, we gave a slice of Logwood to our wood working friend. He turns handles for fishing rods and likes to use unique and exo...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment