Saturday, January 2, 2010
Right Start for the New Year
Not a Book! But a CD!
We begin 2010 with new sock knitting patterns--an assortment from several different designers in fifty states. There is a promised KAL on Ravelry (Group is 50 Socks-50 States) as well from this collection of patterns.
You too can have this CD book by contacting the editor, Dr. Laura Andersson at Sirius Knitting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In The Wings!
What’s waiting in the wings?? Plenty!! UFOS! New Stuff!! Want to do projects!! Let’s begin…. This is WIP by Colorado friend—it uses s...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
No comments:
Post a Comment