Thursday, January 28, 2010
Spin-in--'Sock It To Me'!!!
It's the beginning of our 22nd January spin-in--lots of spinners, vendors with wonderful fibers, visiting with friends, learning new techniques and just plain having fun. Donated door prizes from participants fill the table and spill over under and out around the table..JPG)
And then there was the fiber!.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Knits and Etc.
Recently, we took a road trip to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I've always wanted to attend the Santa Fe Opera and we did! We also took a ba...
-
Do you make lists? I do! There was always a notebook stuck to the refrigerator and a pencil was nearby--need something at the grocery, jot...
-
Today would have been my dad's birthday --he was born in a small Missouri town--his history is completely lost! We know nothing ab...
-
Triaxial weaving ? many moons ago, I became familiar with this technique when I met the author of this book-- Mad Weave by Shereen LaPlan...
That's a lot of fiber! What are ya'll gonna do with all of that fiber? :-)
ReplyDelete