Sunday, April 30, 2023

Z= THE END!

 I did It!  I made it to Z!  Not sure all my previous blogs are worth anything but to me, it's challenge, I completed. 

Challenges are goals we set to finish; at least, I try to achieve!  The month has flown by!  Our journey achieved many deadlines, accomplishments, sweeping goals and positive outcomes! 

We celebrated four birthdays; a successful walk with family and friends for CDH babies, the homecoming of our great grandson from NICU, where he resided since his birth on February 17.  Joyous occasions to celebrate!! 

We gazed at the dark sky as we sipped delicious wine; we even finished our taxes on time!!; the most blessed event was our family gathering to welcome another Easter Day. 

Indeed it was challenging April with many opportunities. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...