Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Dishcloths

 Dishcloths!  Something about dishcloths that I like!  Especially if I can knit them with handspun cotton from my stash.  It doesn't take long to knit a cloth--just have to stay with it for a few hours

This was March’s  pattern from Kitchen Sink   GAlene has a  Year of dishcloth pattern club--it's free!
Each month you will receive the pattern along with a recipe to coordinate with the dishcloth--pretty clever if you ask me!  Last year, which I missed, was associated with spices--I think I might go back and knit those and include the spice with the cloth as a gift.


I've knit January, February and March pattern--now, onto April--I'm sorry that I've not baked any of the recipes she has included but someday! I will.  
April's pattern references Mini Easter eggs.  I've selected this lime green hand spun cotton to knit with. 

 This is a fun pattern to knit; think I'll have some mini candy eggs close to munch on as I progress! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...