Saturday, April 1, 2023

A = April = Avocado

 This is no April Fool joke--  I freeze my avocados!  Yep!  When they get too ripe, I put them in the freezer for another day when I can bake with them. 

Now, I'm ready to bake some flourless Avocado chocolate brownies! 

I add sugar free chocolate chips and walmuts to my batter--yummy good!  Top off with sugar free whipped topping and you ahve a great dessert worthy of praise!
And another great recipe is chocolate avocado cookies--I don't make this recipe often as I'm too lazy to dish out heaps of batter to make cookies; I'd rather smooth out the batter in a baking pan and bake!!
I'm not a fan of avocado toast--no texture there for me so I"ll use our overripe avocados this way.

April brings us birth-days--in fact, there are four special days in April--Son, daughter, husband and grand daughter in law!  We have one big celebration for everyone--special gathering!

On the fiber side of life--ain't much happening!  My mojo for sewing has slowed down--my thought is to finish what I've begun and really complete it--
there are the BOM that I would like to do but have resisted--good for me!
A to Z here we come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...