Saturday, April 8, 2023

Hats!!

Finished!  All the ends woven in--all inside the tube so you can't see where there was an additional yarns added.  This pattern is great stash buster.  This is the second one I've knit.  I keep thinking I'll add less stitches to begin as I want a tight fit.  But, so far, I've not achieved that goal--maybe, the next one will be different.

 

If you push one end inside the tube, you get this look

Push it inside the other end and you get this look.
Isn't that cool?
The designer is Ysolda and the pattern is Musselburgh.  I mentioned this pattern in previous posts--it is mindless knitting once you get the correct number of stitches on needles.
It is a great multi-gauge, double layer hat!
Quest for a Man by Laura Nelkin is on the needles now--I'm using some 'manly' yarn for this hat.
I like to knit hats, stash them and then send to charity--I missed the window to send my hats this past winter to Emily's Hats for Hope--knitting for Hope is a good thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...