Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Exercise?!

 Whenever we go to a store,  the spouse will leave my side and go 'walkabout'.  The family hates that!  he doesn't say where he is going--just takes off and we can't find him when we're ready to leave the store!  Oh, he's just on a 'walkabout'.  

Meaning:  an informal stroll among a crowd conducted by an important visitor.British

AUSTRALIAN:  a journey on foot undertaken by an Australian Aboriginal in order to live in the traditional manner.

  • noun: walk-about; plural noun: walk-abouts
  • a walking tour is our meaning to this term!  He is doing a tour of the store to parts unknown to us!

Well, I'm going to do a 'walkabout' in my own neighborhood!  Beginning April 17, there will be 'walkabout' quilt a long==indeed, I need to move my bod and get more exercise and this quilt along will give me an opportunity to create and exercise!  Sounds like a fun event.  I've signed up for the daily activities--hopefully, fingers crossed I can keep to the schedule!      

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes! I Didn't Rememer!

I'm sure you have never done this!  Put something away and think to yourself--"I'll remember what that is" or  put it in a...