Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sew With Me

Sew much to sew, sew little time!  A few new sew alongs that I plan to sew.  A friend has asked me to make a quilt for her Little Sister Program.  I'm thankful to have an outlet for my twin size quilts.

Walkabout is a wonderful reminder to move about at least 30 minutes a day and sew at least, 30 minutes a day.  The clues are added each day but easy to do. Sew with me on this top.
Boutiful Charity is offering this top--What a perfect opportunity to serve  a charity with this top!
Sew Preetiquilts is sponsoring another quilt along to benefit Mercyful Quilts--gives quilts to their terminally ill patients to bring some measure of comfort to the person and their familyas they go through the process of dying.
There are always charities that will accept your quilt donations.  And it keeps me and you sewing!









Main Resu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Old habits revived

 Years ago I had a habit of listening to podcasts on a regular basis.  That was the way I could listen to classic books that I never would...