Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Agatha June Mystery


Another Poirot mystery- Sheila Webb, a Stenographer,
is instructed to let herself into 19 Wilbraham Crescent and finds
the body of a dead man sprawled on the living room floor.
Poirot on the case finding time was a factor--Sheila remembers
hearing a cuckoo clock strike three O'clock--
the other four clocks in the living room 
show the time as 4:13 and only one of these
clocks belonged to the owner!

Mystery indeed!  And another mystery--what to knit for
this interesting tale?

When I typed in "Clocks" to Ravelry pattern section,
five pages of patterns appeared--that didn't help with
the decision--
patterns for socks, potholders, shawls, mitts, actual clocks,
scarves, and the list goes on and on--just like a clock--
I finally settled on a hat--


The Time Thief Watch Hat designed by
This pattern reminded me of the hats I've done in the past
using up all my small bits of yarn--
it's a go! 
I had the yarn left overs from various projects--one was the FLG
I posted about few days ago.  The hat has been begun--I knitted
along as I watched the story unfold on Acorn--I know I cheated--
I didn't read the book--sure do enjoy watching though as I knit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...