Tuesday, June 11, 2019

The Hands Have It!

I've been knitting on these FLG (fingerless gloves)
for weeks--I started out with brown yarn and finished one
glove--ugh!  hated it!  Couldn't see the pattern and it looked
just plain dull--so I picked up this yarn to begin again!

I loved knitting the pattern!  It was just so addictive--I
didn't want to quit--I finished the right hand glove and then
got side tracked for a few days--when I tried on the glove it
was too small for my hand--I used the wrong size needle
and didn't cast on enough stitches for my large hand--oh bummer!

This is the palm--isn't it cool looking?!  just love the 
design--"Phytomitts" by Michele Pelletier--you can
find it on Ravelry--it was FLG knit along a month or so ago.

close up of the palm--I didn't take a photo of the thumb--
but there is a leaf on the thumb tip too!
My friend, Sandy, has a small hand--so she was 
gifted the right hand glove .I didn't have the left
 finished that day but completed the pattern
And mailed the left glove to Sandy!  I hope she
enjoys wearing these.  Of course, the gloves are two
different colors--I like to do something different....
Sandy will have to live with it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh! Pancakes!

 Yes!  Pancakes and peppered bacon!  Perfect breakfast!  On the Patio!  Pancakes can be for morning meal in your P Js or evening dinner in y...