Wednesday, June 5, 2019

ChickenS............................




for some reason, I'm doing the chicken blocks from Fatcat Patterns

 This free block of the month began in January--so, you
guessed it--I've done five blocks already!  I'm a 
sucker for chickens--the blond headed daughter has
chickens--so I make these for her.
The other day when we were at the ranch,
I saw not one but Three chicken quilts I've made
for her--
She displays them across the sofa, tacked to the
wall or just draped over a chair--
Okay--enough of these chicken blocks!

The five blocks I've already made are going into a 
reversible table runner!!--oh, guess I need to do
one more to make the runner look right
Here chick chick--
that's enough for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...