Saturday, June 29, 2019

Tackling UFOS.............................

Recently, I read a blog about tackling your UFOs--
here is their advice--

gather your UFOs
Place each in a plain brown paper bag--staple or tie up tight
Number each
Take single pieces of EVEN cut paper and number
them--write 1 to 10 or higher if you have more UFOs bagged.

Before you begin a new project, pull a number from the
singles, and take the corresponding number of the UFO
that has been securely tied
Finish that UFO!
Sounds good, right??

Well, I could see some flaws with this technique--
1.  I'd remember which bag had which UFO--somehow,
my memory works on my UFO projects!

2.  Pull a number and pick corresponding UFO, open
the bag--nope!  I don't want to do that one--that's why it's
a UFO

3.  The new project I just began, became a UFO

4.  I see something interesting and put down the UFO
to begin that project.....that's when my will power and this method go out the window!

Nothing wrong with this way to conquer that pile of UFO's--
so I'll try.............to finish at least one..........
before I begin new project!

Well, here we are--all the blocks were completed and half
of the rows had been sewn together and it languished--why??
Who knows?  Not me!

It only took an hour to sew the rest of the blocks together
and finish up the rows
One UFO down--
Now, to find a NEW project to begin........

No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...