Friday, June 21, 2019

Memories at My Fingertips..........



Memories--ah, memories!  Those treasured times, places, people, sight you can recall--
I have so many t-shirts that hold memories as well--places I've visited, workshops I've attended--

I decided to use those Tee-shirts to make my memory quilt!  As I cut each one into 12" pieces,
the memories flooded back--all my t-shirts are from weaving or spinning events.  I may not have
the item I produced in the workshop anymore, but I have the shirt--the shirt was proudly worn to
boast "I was here!"

One of my dear friends loves to make t-shirt quilts and she'll search and search for the perfect
fabric to use that makes the quilt pop--but, I was lazy--just get those squares together, get them
quilted, and sit back to enjoy the memories.

Here they are!  together and quilted with a cool sheep pattern--
which is hard to see 

Maybe, you attended some of these events

Spinning conferences--or wool conferences--
some had really neat shirts




This is my backing

Don't you just love the border?!! 
Here comes the memories............


No comments:

Post a Comment

U V

Undulate means  to move in a wave-like pattern . If a sound increases and decreases in pitch or volume like waves, you can say the sound is ...